quinta-feira, 7 de março de 2013


Exercises 1 (Simple Present)

  1. What sports do you like ? I like ______________ , but I don’t like_______________
“ soccer  “ basketball  “ volleyball  “ tennis  “ skating  “ cycling  “ surfing  “ swimming

  1. What kind of movies do you see ?          I see ___________ and __________ movies.
     “ horror  “ comedy  “ romantic  “ drama  “ thriller  “ westerns  “ adventure  “ musicals

  1. What do you want to be ?             I want to (=wanna) be a(n) __________________ .
“ physician  “ engineer  “ architect  “ lawyer  “ dentist  “ manager  “ politician

  1. What kind of music do you listen to ?    I listen to ___________ music.
     “ hip hop  “ rap  “ gospel  “ heavy metal  “ rock  “ romantic  “ pop  “ MPB “ country

  1. What languages can you speak ?   I can speak ____________ and _____________ .
“ English  “ Portuguese  “ Spanish  “ German  “ French  “ Italian “ Chinese “ Japanese

  1. What TV programs do you watch ?         I watch ____________ and ______________ .
“ soap operas  “ news  “ documentaries  “ movies  “ talk shows  “ sports

  1. Where do you have lunch ?          I have lunch ______________________________.
“ at home  “ in a restaurant  “ at school  “ in a fast food restaurant  “ at college

  1. When do have English lessons ?      I have English lessons on _________________ .
“ Mondays  “ Tuesdays  “ Wednesdays  “ Thursdays  “ Fridays  “ Saturdays

  1. Why do you study ?                                   I study because ______________________ .
“ I need to.  “ it is important.  “ I want to get a job.  “ I wish to improve my knowledge.

  1.  How do you go to school ?                      I go to school ________________ .
“ by car  “ by bus  “ on foot  “ by bike  “ by train  “ by subway  “ by taxi

  1.  When do you study ?                               I study ________________ .
“ in the morning  “ in the afternoon  “ at night  “ every weekday  “ on the weekend

  1.  Where do you study English ?               I study English at ________________ .
“ at Wisdom  “ at JBM  “ at Paula Barroso  “ at UCAM  “ at UENF  “ at UFF

  1.  What can you buy at a department store ? I can buy ___________ and __________ .
“ clothes  “ furniture  “ jewels  “ watches  “ food  “ beverages  “ toys  “ shoes

  1.  What kind of things do you sell ?           I sell ________________ .
“ cars  “ life insurance  “ TV sets  “ DVDs  “ CDs  “ beauty products  “ books

  1.  Where do you live ?                                  I live in ________________ .
     “ Campos  “ Macaé  “ Rio  “ São Paulo  “ Salvador  “ Porto Alegre  “ Fortaleza

  1.  Where do you come from ?                     I come from ________________ .
     “ Brazil  “ the United States  “ China  “ Germany  “ Japan  “ France  “ Spain  “ Italy

  1.  When do you go to bed ?             I go to bed at ________________ .
“ 10 p.m.  “ at ten thirty  “ a quarter to eleven  “ 11 p.m.  “ midnight  “ 1 a.m. “ 2 a.m.

  1.  How many children do you  have ?       I  ________________ .
“ have just one. “ have two.  “ have three.  “ have four kids.  “ don’t have any. 

  1.  How much money do you need ?          I need ________________ .
“ very much  “ a lot  “ not much  “ a little  “ enough  “ how much you can give.

  1.  What do you do after class ?                   I ________________ .
  “ go home  “ listen to music  “ have lunch  “ wash my bike  “ carry my sons to school.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário